LOOK BOOK # 0 0 1








Hi All <3 I'm Back ! 
Maybe, don't remember me
 It's almost been a year.
I've been kind of busy because of my job
Sorry for disappear without saying anything
I hope you understand :'( 
I will never go off the grid again !
Thank you :)






Hair : tram  C601 hair / brown
Skin : .::Mother Goose's::. SiSi_III_1L
Lip Tatoo : ROZENA/ Juicy Tint(t) ~ nude
Eye : NEO**  Ahryeon Eye - black -



Dress : /// offbeat /// hello to my sweetie (3) @KUsTOM9
Socks : NEO** : Basic socks - 3line
Boots : [DOCS-V2] 8 HOLE - F - Black



Beanie : (Milk Motion) veiled beanie - black
Backpack : [DDL] Begin Again (Red)
Earring : NEO** Bling bling is - mix1



Panda : /// offbeat /// my mini panda @KUsTOM9
Flower : The Secret Store - Wild Flowers - Bouquet/Daffodils



Pose : Kirin - Asuka Pose 5 @KUsTOM9